Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology, University of Sydney has revealed a message for the 2016 scholarship scheme Abdul Kalam for international students who wish to pursue a masters degree from the university. Interested candidates must verify the procedure for the grant scheme and apply it before the last date mentioned below.
|Name of the Scholarship||Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2016|
|Scholarship Provider||Faculty of Engineering & IT of University of Sydney, Australia|
|Last Date To Apply||11/01/2016|
Further details related to Abdul Kalam Scholarship like eligibility criteria, duration, amount and how to apply . are well furnished below on this page.
Eligibility Criteria: -This is scholarship at all open from the Faculty of Computer Science at the University of Sydney and Sydney’s body slide The explosion Who INTERNATIONAL A program offer includes O Students.
Scholarship Duration: -scholarship duration is up to 1 year subject to academic performance.
The Total amount of the scholarship is 50% of the tuition fee for the program and year offered .
Selection Criteria: -these scholarships will, at least on a general basis, accord more or similar change as stated in the candidate’s performance in their undergraduate degree.
How to Apply:-
- applicant need to visit the official website i.e. www.sydney.edu.au
- go to the Engineering & IT section of the university.
- Select the “Postgraduate Future Coursework” under scholarships from the menu bar.
- Press the “Apply Now’’ button.
- Read the instructions carefully before filling the online form.
- Fill the form with relevant details and submit it.
Important Date:- 11/01/2016