UGC CBSE NET Syllabus 2017 Pdf All Topics Wise Syllabus With Exam Pattern
UGC CBSE NET Syllabus 2017
Candidates appearing in the national selection test will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education and now for the search for a better preparation action plan UGC NET CBSE Syllabus 2017 will be warmly welcomed this page. You can easily check and download any problems with Wise Syllabus from the employer’s opinion.UGC CBSE NET Syllabus 2017
The Central Board of Secondary Education conducts a national eligibility test in the country. The National Board of Secondary Education (UGC) conducts a national assessment of power to take the exam to determine the eligibility of candidates to the Assistant Professor or lower fellowship research. Applicants can download the revision model and syllables in PDF through this page. UGC CBSE NET Syllabus 2017
UGC CBSE NET Syllabus 2017
NET which is commonly called the national selection test. Respondents who qualify for the junior research fellowship award are willing to pursue research as part of their post-graduation or related disciplines and are also eligible for an assistant professor. The Central Board of Secondary Education conducts in 83 NET subjects to 89 net NET examination cities across India.UGC CBSE NET Syllabus 2017
Details of CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2017:
Organization Name: Central board secondary examination
Exam name: National Eligibility Test (NET)
Official site: cbsenet.nic.in
UGC NET New Exam Pattern
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
|First||I||100||60 out of which 50 question to be attempted||1¼ Hours|
|Second||II||100||50 questions||1¼ Hours|
|Third||III||150||75 questions||2½ Hours|
UGC (CBSE) NET Syllabus
|00||General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude (Paper -I)||Download|
|01||Economics / Rural Economics /Co-operation / Demography / Development Planning/ Development Studies/Econometrics/ Applied Economics/Development Eco./Business Economics||Download|
|11||Defence and Strategic Studies||Download|
|17||Management (including Business Admn. Mgt./Marketing/ Marketing Mgt./Industrial Relations and Personnel Mgt./ Personnel Mgt./Financial Mgt./Co-operative Management)||Download|
|39||French (French Version)||Download|
|French (English Version)||Download|
|46||Adult Education/ Continuing Education/ Andragogy/ Non Formal Education.||Download|
|49||Arab Culture and Islamic Studies||Download|
|55||Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/ Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management||Download|
|59||Library and Information Science||Download|
|60||Buddhist, Jaina, Gandhian and Peace Studies||Download|
|62||Comparative Study of Religions||Download|
|63||Mass Communication and Journalism||Download|
|65||Performing Art – Dance/Drama/Theatre||Download|
|66||Museology & Conservation||Download|
|70||Tribal and Regional Language/Literature||Download|
|73||Sanskrit traditional subjects (including) Jyotisha/Sidhanta Jyotish/ Navya Vyakarna/ Vyakarna/ Mimansa/ Navya Nyaya/ Sankhya Yoga/ Tulanatmaka Darsan/ Shukla Yajurveda/ Madhav Vedant/ Dharmasasta/ Sahitya/ Puranotihasa /Agama).||Download|
|79||Visual Art (including Drawing & Painting/Sculpture Graphics/Applied Art/History of Art)||Download|
|81||Social Medicine & Community Health||Download|
|87||Computer Science and Applications||Download|
|89||Environmental Sciences (EVS)||Download|
|90||Politics including International Relations/International Studies including Defence/Strategic Studies, West Asian Studies, South East Asian Studies, African Studies, South Asian Studies, Soviet Studies, American Studies.||Download|
|92||Human Rights and Duties||Download|
|93||Tourism Administration and Management.||Download|
- Paper-I will be of all inclusive nature, intended to survey the instructing/look into the fitness of applicants.
- Paper-I will, for the most part, be intended to test thinking capacity, cognizance, unique considering and general familiarity with the hopeful.
- It comprises of 60 numerous decision inquiries out of which 50 question to have endeavored
- In the case of the hopeful endeavored more than 50 addresses, the initial 50 questions endeavored by the competitor would be assessed.
- Paper-II 50 Multiple Type Of Questions based on the subject.
- Each and every question will carry 2 marks.
- Paper-III 75 multiple types of questions based On The Subject.
- Each question will carry 2 marks.
How to Download UGC (CBSE) NET Syllabus
- Applicants can easily check and download UGC (CBSE) NET Syllabus 2017 through an official cbsenet.nic.in organization website
- On the main page, follow the “Actuality” section and click on the “Topics”.
- The NET UGC list of topics will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Choose appropriate topics as per requirement.
- Thereafter, you need to download and print UGC / NET CBSE Curriculum for future use and prepare accordingly.
Download UGC (CBSE) NET Syllabus 2017 through this direct Official Link.
More Information and Update Stay Connected and regular visit on Website.Tags: CBSE Net Syllabus PDF, Net Exam Papers, UGC Net Syllabus 2017, UGC Net Syllabus paper 1