PMJDY (Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana) Scheme Details 2017 Form Download
PMJDY (Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana) Scheme Details 2017: –
Our Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the PMJDY 2016 project (Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana) on 15 August 2014. The PMJDY is a popular financial inclusion system. As of January 2015, it is estimated that about 10 crore bank accounts are opened under this scheme. Now, there is another light under this regime. The complete aspirant who did not fill the application last year can again claim for 2016 schemes and benefit.
Guinness World Records acknowledges the achievements of the PMJDY, Guinness World Records Certificate states that “most of the bank accounts opened in 1 week as part of the financial inclusion campaign is 18,096,130 and were realized by Banks In India from 23 to 29 August 2014 “. On or before October 7, 2015, 18.70 currencies were opened, with approximately ₹ 25,146.97 crores ($ 3.8 billion) deposited under the plan. 2017 Important point of this court decisions as are following total Shiksha Mitra VacancyThe salient aspects of the Shiksha Mitra scheme were as follows Today HC Allahabad has given final Decision on SM Samayojan on the posts of Sahayak Adhyapak in Parishadiya Vidyalaya of basic
Shiksha Parishad. UP Basic Shikshak Bharti.
PMJDY (Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana) : –
The main features of the Jan Dhan scheme are:
- Special Benefits under PMJDY Scheme
- Interest on deposit
- Accidental insurance cover of Rs.1.00 lac
- No minimum balance required.
- Life insurance cover of Rs.30,000/-
- Easy Transfer of money across India
- Beneficiaries of Government Schemes will get Direct Benefit Transfer in these accounts.
- After satisfactory operation of the account for 6 months, an overdraft facility will be permitted
- Access to Pension, insurance products.
- Accidental Insurance Cover, RuPay Debit Card must be used at least once in 45 days.
- Overdraft facility up to Rs.5000/- is available in only one account per household, preferably lady of the household.
- Death Benefit under PMJDY Scheme: The nominee of the account holder will be entitled to receive a death benefit of Rs.30,000/- in the case of the unfortunate death of the account holder on account of any cause.
The motive of PMJDY (Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana) scheme :-
The promotion of the program is to increase the number of Indians in the banking system. Administered by the Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Finance, 1.5 of Crore (15 million) investment date, with bank accounts under the scheme.
Eligibility Criteria : –
- The Person between 18-59 years old can apply.
- The person opening a Bank account for the first time ( with RuPay Card ) during the period from 15-08-15 to 26-01-16 is eligible to get life cover. This period can be extended by the Govt.,
- Rs 30000 will be available as a life cover protection after 26 January 2016
- Only Head of the family is covered under this Risk Cover Scheme
- In case the head of the family is 60 years or more of age, the second earning person of the family in the above-mentioned age group will be covered
- In case of joint Account-holders under PMJDY, the first account holder (primary account holder) will be provided Life Insurance cover
- The Bank account holder’s account must have a Ru-pay debit card linked to his/her Aadhaar number.
- For the coverage to be effective the RuPay Card should be valid and in force
- Only one person in the family will be covered in the Bima Scheme and in the case of the person having multiple cards/accounts, the benefit will be allowed only under one card i.e. one person per family will get a single cover of Rs.30,000.
- The life cover of Rs 30,000/- under the scheme will be initially for a period of 5 years, i.e. till the close of the financial year 2019-20. Thereafter, the scheme will be reviewed and terms and condition of its continuation, including the issue of future payment of premium by the insured thereafter, would be suitably determined.
- The government has started a scheme called “Aam Admi Bima Yojana.” The individuals covered under this scheme will get Rs 30000 as life cover and Rs70,000 as accident cover. So, Persons/families who are included in AABY are not eligible for PMJDY life cover.
Ineligibility Criteria : –
- Persons whose income is taxable under I.T. Act 1961 or are filing the yearly Income Tax return or in whose case TDS is being deducted from the income, and their families are also not eligible
- Employees (in service or retired) of central and state governments, Public Sector Undertakings, Public sector Banks, are not eligible for this scheme.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana: –
- The Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana or more popularly known as PMJDY scheme is planning on revolutionizing the traditional banking system in India by providing the banking opportunity and insurance coverage to all including the poor.
- It is an initiative taken by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi who started this ambitious project to help the poor become more financially confident through this venture and allowing every citizen the right to have their own bank account and insurance coverage which was previously impossible for most of the population under poverty.
The purpose of this scheme: –
The purpose of this plan will be to benefit the economy of the country and the plan provides some relevant benefits to be undertaken and addressed. Here is a list of key resources from Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) plan that will encourage the country to succeed in the future.In virtue of the PMJDY regime, the Dedicated Holders Audra counts to clean the Rs.30000 Opening of the Insurance Complies with the Are of the System of specification Who Measures the Opening Includes an account of 26 January 2015 and before the opening An own rs CCI insurance, plus lace. 200000.
Loan benefits under Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana : –
- The account holder can take a project of Rs.5000 profit from the previous MONTH-six banks from the beginning.
- Although Project has given a scheme the uncertainty of the – For Many have Provided Oil Monitoring System directly to the natural people Towards less than poverty and they struggle hard to keep living every day.
- A mortgage can be a bit of a hope for Hope For Who People Please apply for Project loans and fill them out with more effective results and benefits, especially in agriculture for the Necessitem Hope Thermal.
Mobile banking facilities under Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana : –
- Although the technology using smart phones to conduct our banking operations is a new PMJDY goal scheme will allow ICT account holders to reach these resources in the assessment of equilibrium and transfer money using a Mobile phone that is affordable for the general economy.
- So PM Jan Chan puppy risk progressive We hope the Prime Minister and economic difficulties The two benefits of this new initiative.
- When officially the plan goes down 28 August Did Neecessitem poor areas were included in the scheme. This “R 30,000 mark will be awarded as a life insurance policy for all bank account holders time” opening the account under the Dhan Yojana Scheme in January (PMJDY).
- India’s Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) will give you the life of life. LIC has set up one of these claims under this scheme. The premium for reimbursement under this scheme is funded by the Fund Security Fund. In the case of landless rural housing, a premium of 50% of the premium is governed by the State Government or the Union’s territory; In the case of a team of professionals, a premium of 50% of the premium is governed by the nodal agency and/or member state.
How to fill PMJDY (Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana) Scheme Form:-
- Download the account opening application from the link given below
- Submit the application form along with resident Proof and ID proof to the nearest bank.
- How to Claim Settlement Procedure of Life Cover under PMJDY Scheme:
- The nominee of the bank account holder has to intimate the bank (where the PMJDY saving account is active) about the death of the account-holder (the insured)
- The nominee of the insured has to submit the following documents
- Attested copy of the Death Certificate of the deceased member
- Photocopy of Aadhaar card of the deceased person
- Verification of the validity and in force status of the RuPay Card
- Photocopy of BPL or Ration card
- Completed claim form-cum-discharge receipt form should be submitted. Part A of claim form should be filled by the claimant and Part B of the claim form should be filled by authorized bank/LIC official
- In the absence of nomination or if the nominee predeceases the insured member or if the nominee is no spouse or child or parent then the Legal Heirs of the Account holder should submit Indemnity Bond.
- The concerned Branch of the Bank where the PMJDY saving account was initially opened will then lodge the claim with LIC.
- The Death claim benefit of Rs. 30,000/- will be settled (after verification) by the designated Pension & Group Scheme (P&GS) Office of LIC.
Termination of Assurance:-
- he assurance on the life of an insured member shall immediately terminate upon the happening of any of the following events and no benefit will become payable thereafter.
- The insured member attaining the age 60, or
- The insured member ceasing to satisfy one or more of the eligibility conditions or Discontinuance of the Scheme
Mission Office Address:
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana,
Department of Financial Services,
Ministry of Finance,
Ground Floor, JeevanTara Building,
Phone: 011-23361571/23748738Tags: jan dhan yojana account, jan dhan yojana in hindi, jan dhan yojana last date, jan dhan yojana loan, jan dhan yojana rules, pradhan mantri jan dhan yojana