IIT JAM Paper Pattern 2016 Question Paper ( Physics, Chemistry, Maths )
IIT JAM Question Paper | IIT JAM Paper Pattern |IIT JAM Paper Pattern 2017
IIT JAM Paper Pattern 2016:-
Indian Institute of Technology, joint admission test for Mr. Sc this time, it will be led by the IIT. Madras announced the paper model 2016 with a paper questions with relevant subjects such as physics, chemistry, and mathematics for holding the IIT JAM 2016. Interested candidates can see on the official website via the Internet On the official website which is www.jam.iitm.ac.in it is a good chance offered by the IIT for candidates who wish to make the admission in the courses offered.
So, all candidates who wish to enter the Doctoral and Master’s courses in Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore (IISc) and M.Sc (2 years), Joint M.Sc (Master of Science) -Ph. Ph.D. (Ph.D.), M.Sc – Ph.D. Double Degree, M.Sc (M.Sc.) – M.Tech (Master of Technology) and many other bachelor’s degrees can apply for the online application form Official jam .it.c.in and see also the interrogation document 2016.
Question paper topic:
- Verbal Ability or Proficiency in English
- Reading Comprehension
- Mathematics & Quantitative Aptitude
- Test of Reasoning
- DATA INTERPRETATION
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Steps and Solution for possible question
Some important information:-
- Ability to review more questions during quick sessions
- Perform the test yourself with the questions generated at random.
- The Timer option allows you to set the time limit for the test.
- An instant test result allows you to analyze your performance.
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs): Each MCQ question has four choices with only one choice being the correct answer, the number of questions will contain a total of 30 types of objectives
- Multiple Selection Questions (MCQs): The MSQ type total question10 is similar to MCQ but with a difference that there may be one or more correct choices of the four given choices.
- Digital Answer Type (NAT) questions: they contain 20 NAT questions, the answer is a signed real number that must be entered using the virtual keyboard on the monitor. No choice will be given for these types of questions.
Tags: Download IIT JAM Question Paper, IIT JAM Paper Pattern, IIT JAM Paper Pattern 2017, IIT JAM Question Paper, IIT JAM Question Paper 2017