UPSC Online Registration 2016 Part 1 & 2 upsconline.nic.in Last Date Login
UPSC Online Registration 2016 | UPSC Online Registration | UPSC Online Registration Last Date
Applicants who wish to apply to UPSC Online Registration 2016 can see here how to register for UPSC through the online process. Candidates can also visit the official website www.upsconline.nic.in for more details. Today, we will explain here how to register at the UPSC that performs tests for different positions. Here you will find all details about UPSC online registration, such as how to log in, how to register for Part 1, Part 2, etc. We will update this page permanently for more details, such as the date of the last hiring, the curriculum, etc. We are here giving you step-by-step how to register online for UPSC.
Steps for Online Registration
- Visit the official website of UPSC www.upsconline.nic.in
- Go To home page select the Option ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Then a page will appear in front of you which contains examination code, exam name, year, notification number, notification date, closing date, part I registration, part II registration.
- Select part I registration
- Then fill all required Field in part I registration
- After completing part I registration you will get an OTP or on your email ID which will be provided by you during registration.
- Click on part II registration
- Then again fill all required Field
- fee can be submitted through online mode using the Debit/Credit Card or via net banking
- Then again will get a final message for successful submission of your application form which also contains registration number
- In this candidates can easily fill online application form for UPSC without any difficulty.
Tags: UPSC Online Application Procedure, UPSC Online Registration, UPSC Online Registration 2017, UPSC Online Registration Last Date