AP PGECET Application Form 2017 Notification www.appgecet.org Imp Dates
AP PGECET Application Form 2017
Check all details of the PGECET AP notification form in 2017 in a structured format. The Higher Education Council of Andhra Pradesh (Apsche) has recently issued the AP PGECET 2017 notice through www.appgecet.org. Applicants can easily apply by filling out the AP PGECET 2017 enrollment form important dates.AP PGECET Application Form 2017
Competitors wishing to apply for a common entry fee must have b, e / B.Tech a recognized education board. The registration process starts running using online modes. The last filing date of the PGECET AP application is customized in the section written below.AP PGECET Application Form 2017
Andhra Pradesh Post is an admission test for higher education (PGECET) to offer courses such as M.Tech, M.Pharma to interested candidates. At the time of application, course applicants should carefully read the guidelines and eligibility requirements as outlined in the PGECET 2015 Andhra Pradesh Notice.AP PGECET Application Form 2017.
Andhra Pradesh PGECET Notification 2017 www.appgecet.org
Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)
Post Type: Common Entrance Test Notification
Name of the Exam: Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET)
Location: Andhra Pradesh
Mode Of Application: Online
Starting Date To Apply Online: 1st Week of March 2017
Last Date To Apply Online: 4th week of April 2017
The Candidate should have done B, E / B.Tech the University registered by Government of India with 50% of the points and the percentage of candidates passing through SC / ST is 45%.
The candidate must have passed B.Pharma anUniversityiversity thus saved at least 55% in points than 50% of the applicants reserved.
- Minimum age: – 22 Years
Candidates will earn good amount of pay scale.
- Written Test.
AP PGECET Exam Pattern
|Exam Type||Pen & Paper Based|
|Duration of the exam||2 Hours|
|Total No of questions||120|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Objective type questions|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||Not applicable|
|Medium of Question Paper||English only|
- General/OBC : – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST : – Rs. 300/-
How to fill AP PGECET Application Form
- Competitors can complete the registration form AP PGECET 2017 through the website.
- Log in to the official website www.appgecet.org.
- Click on the “important date” found on the left side of the main page in the “Information” section.
- A new page will open, click the “Online Request” tab in the menu bar.
- There will be a payment module in which you have to choose the method of payment for which the payment was made.
- After that, you need to check yourself by completing the requested data verification of payment.
- Now, fill out the application form with all the necessary details and upload scanned copies of the signature and photographs.
- Finally, press the “Send” button and take the printout of the form.
|AP PGECET Events||Tentative Dates|
|Notification Release||1st week of March 2017|
|Online Application Starts From||1st week of March 2017|
|Online Application Ends From||4th week of April 2017|
|End Date With Late Fee||3rd week of May 2017|
|Admit Card Release Date||3rd week of May 2017|
|Examination Date||10th, 11th May 2017|
|Result Release Date||15th May 2017|
|AP PGECET Application Form 2017 notification official Link||Check Here|
More Information and Update Related to this Post Stay Connected Visit Regular.