RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017 526 Post
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017 The Reserve Bank of India has invited the 526 RBI Office Attendant Post. The RBI Office Attendant Application Form has been started On the Official website rbi.org.in. The Official Notification Release on the 18 Nov 2017. As per the Official Notification, the Rbi has Announced the Recruitment Process For these Attendants Posts. The Rbi has been included the Online Test followed by a Language Proficiency Test.Rbi has Scheduled this online Test in the December 2017 or January 2018.
The All Notification and Update regarding these Post update the official website on the Rbi rbi.org.in.The the Last date Of the Pay for the Application Form is the 7th December 2017 Soo candidates want To The Fill the Application Form Before last date. The Application Form Filling Process is online.
RBI Office Attendant Post Details : –
|Job Locations||Total Post|
|Luck now||13 Posts|
|Navi Mumbai (Belapur)||15 Posts|
|New Delhi||27 Posts|
Age Limit : –
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 25 years
The Relaxation Rules Applicable As per Government Rule and Check Notification.
- The Candidate must have to 10th class pass with the recognized board From the State That Comes the Under the Regional Jurisdiction Of the Regional Office where applying.
- Candidates must have to Domicile Of the Same State Where Applying
- The Candidate should not be a graduate. (Graduates and highly Qualified candidates are not eligible To apply for this post)
- The candidates must have to Proficient In the Regional Language Of the state/UT Where Applying Form.
How to Apply for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017?
- Go to the Official website rbi.org.in
- Open Home Page and click on the “Recruitment Related Announcements”
- Find the “Current Vacancies ” and Click on the “Vacancies “
- Click the New Registration Link
- Read Full Notification Very Carefully
- Fill the Required Details
- Pay the online payment
- After the Fill, All Required Details submit The Application FOrm
- After The Submit takes Print Out For the Further use.