IA Vacancy 2017-2018, DOITC Informatics Assistant Recruitment 2017
IA Vacancy 2017
IA Vacancy 2017 has been announced.The long wait is finally over! For all those with a background in Computer Science, and looking forward to making a career in Government services, the Rajasthan Government is finally in the process of announcing vacancies for the post of Informatics Assistant (IA Vacancy 2017) under the Department of Information Technology and Communication (DOITC).
The last vacancies for this particular post were offered in 2013, and aspirants are waiting with bated breath for the official notification to be declared. There are approximately 1302 vacancies for this post across the state of Rajasthan. Do not let go of this brilliant opportunity to get the job of your dreams. One never knows when the next set of vacancies for this position shall be declared. So keep yourself posted with the latest updates to avoid any last minute hiccups in the recruitment process.According To Source, the vacancy is declared near about Diwali/last Of the October Months.This vacancy is the Golden Opportunity For Those candidates those are waiting IA Vacancy For Last Long Time.
The exact dates for the commencement of the application process are yet to be declared. But, with the Finance Department sanctioning the appointment of these posts, the official notification is expected to be out soon. Tentatively, the application process may be expected to begin during the last week of August and end during the month of September. Keep checking out this space for more information.
Application Process for the Post of Informatics Assistant / Suchana Sahayak:
Only online applications shall be accepted for the recruitment process of Informatics Assistant / Suchana Sahayak (IA Vacancy 2017). Applicants have to visit the website of DOITC (http://doitc.rajasthan.gov.in) for filling up and final submission of the IA Vacancy 2017 application form. Hard copies of application forms shall not be entertained. The application fee has to be paid along with the submission of the form.
Fees shall be accepted through debit card, credit card or net banking mode. The examination fee structure is expected to be as follows:
|OBC / SBC||Rs 250|
|SC / ST||Rs 150|
The age limit for the post of Informatics Assistant is from 21 years to 35 years.
The Government has specified ANY ONE of the following educational qualifications to be eligible for the selection of Informatics Assistant:
- Graduate or higher degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computer Applications / Computer Science & Engineering or Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Information Technology
- Post Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Applications or 3 years Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Applications / Information Technology
- Graduate with Diploma in Computer Science / Computer Applications / Information Technology
- Graduate with “O” or higher level Certificate Course conducted by National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology / DOEACC under the control of Department of Electronics, Government of India
- Graduate with Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) / Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) Certificate organized under National / State Council of Vocational Training Scheme
Apart from the above, it is mandatory for the applicant to have a typing speed of 20 words per minute in Hindi and English both. The applicant is also expected to have good knowledge of the Hindi language (spoken and written) as well as knowledge of the culture and traditions of Rajasthan.
Candidates shall be eligible for a salary of Rs 5,200 to 20,200 per month with a grade pay of Rs 2,800.
The selection process for the post of Informatics Assistant is a 2 tiered elimination process. Candidates who clear the first stage shall be invited for the second round of the selection process.
Details about the selection process are as follows:
|Stage of Exam||Maximum Marks||Time Limit|
|Online Exam||100||3 hours|
|Typing Speed Test|
|Hindi Typing Speed Test||NA||15 minutes|
|English Typing Speed Test||NA||15 minutes|
Syllabus of Online Exam:
- Problem Solving, Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency, Logical Reasoning, Mental Ability and Analytical Reasoning, GK, Current Affairs, Major Developments in the field of Information Technology
- Overview of the Computer System
- Introduction to Operating System and components of MS-Office
- Representation of Data, Introduction to Data Processing, Concepts of Files and its Types
- Introduction of Internet Technology and Protocol, Online and Offline Messaging, WWW Browsers, Multimedia, and Graphics etc.
- Various Security Modes to Protect Computer from Virus and other Malicious Software
- Algorithms for Problem Solving, OOP Concepts, C Language etc.
The typing test shall take place on a Computer for candidates who have cleared the online examination.
This is a big shout out to all the technology experts out there. Prepare yourself well to grab the most coveted job ever. All the best!
Information Assistant Vacancy 2017 | Doitc Recruitment 2017 | IA Vacancy 2017
The date for DOITC Rajasthan Recruitment 2017-2018 is going to be announced according to the source This month Last week.Soo All Candidate prepare For Vacancy. Candidates can go through the informatic assistant previous year paper to get an idea about the examination and prepare themselves to qualify the examination.
doitc ia previous year paper, doitc recruitment 2017-18, ia syllabus 2013 pdf, ia syllabus 2017, ia syllabus 2017 pdf, ia syllabus pdf