FRM Syllabus 2016 | FRM Syllabus 2017 | FRM Exam Pattern | FRM Exam Pattern New Changes
Now candidates can download FRM Motif / Syllabus Examination 2016 in PDF format on the official website of www.garp.org or via the link below on this page. Risk Manager Designating Financial (FRM) is an international professional certification offered by the World Association of Risk Professionals (GARP).FRM Syllabus. To obtain the FRM designation, candidates must complete a rigorous two-part, practice-oriented examination on major topics in financial risk management. Prove two years of professional experience in financial risk management and meet other requirements. There are some new changes in the FRM / Syllabus 2016 exam model. Interested and eligible candidates can download the program in PDF format. Candidates are tips to update the page for more details. Candidate for those who want to give a reason for your life is required to do a thorough study of each section of the program. Then only, you can qualify competitor review.FRM Syllabus.
FRM Part 1 Syllabus:
Foundations of Risk Management
- Understanding the risk management of the company and the balance between risk and profitability
- The construction of efficient portfolios
- The basic pricing models
- Business risk management frameworks
- Data quality management
- A review of major financial disasters
- To emphasize the importance of ethics as a fundamental requirement for sound risk management, the code of conduct of GARP applications to professional situations are also covered in this section
Monte Carlo methods
Volatility forecasting models
Financial Markets and Products
- This test area of candidate knowledge of the products and financial markets in which they trade, including:
- Forward and forward contracts
- Options, swaps, and other derivatives
- Corporate bonds and interest rates
- A basic understanding of the arbitrage and hedging arguments related to these financial products
Valuation and Risk Models
- Basic bond valuation and bond hedging
- Valuation using binomial trees
- An understanding of the Black-Schools-Merton model
- Value-at-Risk (VAR)
- Expected and unexpected loss estimation
- Stress testing
FRM Part 2 Syllabus
Market Risk Management
- Fixed income interest rate sensitivity
- Volatility exposures
- Value at Risk (VAR) and backspace
- The projected deficit (ES)
- Correlations and copula
- Parametric and nonparametric estimation methods
- Extreme Value Theory (EVT)
- Exotic options and mortgage-backed securities
Credit Risk Management
Operational and Integrated Risk Management
- Coverage of tools and techniques to measure, manage and mitigate operational risks
- Allocation of economic capital
- Business Risk Management (ERM)
- Knowledge of critical issues related to liquidity risk management, risk modeling, data loss modeling and IT infrastructure, resistance testing and risk tolerance
- It is important to note that this section also tests the knowledge of a key candidate regulations and the relevant international regulatory frameworks for risk managers today, such as Basel.
Risk Management and Investment Risk Management
This area focuses on the candidate’s knowledge of risk management techniques applied to investment management processes. Topics such as portfolio construction and performance analysis are covered, as well as the risk budgeting and the VAR component portfolio. Issues related to hedge funds and private equity investments are also covered.
Current Issues in Financial Markets
- Sovereign Risk and Financial Crisis
- Flash Crash
- Financial Innovation and Its Issues
How to Download Syllabus
- visit the official website www.garp.org
- type the appropriate link
- Then click to download and save
- take the Printout.
CSAT Syllabus | CSAT Syllabus Pdf | CSAT Main Exam Paper Pattern | CSAT Pre Exam Paper Pattern | CSAT Main Exam Paper Pattern in Hindi | CSAT Pre Exam Paper Pattern In Hindi
CSAT Syllabus 2016:
This is good news for all candidates waiting for the CSAT Syllabus in 2016. The Public Service Commission of the Union (UPSC) will conduct the CSAT (Civilian Aptitude Test) exam this year. Candidates can download CSAT 2016 Syllabus on the official website / main test pattern Hindi PDF format. The application forms for this test were submitted by candidates who want to compete for it.
Syllabus of CSAT 2016:
Many eligible candidates who are interested in the government sector will complete this review. UPSC to select eligible candidates for different types of services, which includes the following services: India Administration Services, Indian Foreign Service, and Indian Police Services, respectively. Candidates appearing for the review of public services to be held in June should check the details of the paper model and classification according to the new review criteria.
CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test) Syllabus 2016:
Civil service Aptitude test has two Papers
- General Studies
- General Ability test
CAST Paper 1st 200 Marks; Duration: Two Hours; Number of Questions: 100
- Current Affairs: Events of national and international importance
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives.
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change
- General Science
CSAT General Ability Test Paper 2 Syllabus : –
CSAT Paper II: 200 Marks; Duration: Two Hours; Number of Questions: 80
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem-solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy
- English Language Comprehension skills
- Questions relating to English Language Comprehension skills of Class X level
How to download the CSAT Syllabus/Exam pattern 2016
- Candidates Visit go and check the official website
- Search CSAT UPSC curriculum revision model
- Click on the link
- PDF opens
- Download and save
- Make an impression.
UP VDO Syllabus 2016:
Applicants are advised to download the program; So candidates get an overview then we specified the complete VDO study plan for the UP exam including the main subjects and subtopics. For more details, visit the official website.UP VDO Syllabus. The Uttar Pradesh town developer has recently launched a program for candidates wishing to appear on this exam and arranged to qualify that they download the PDF exam program and review model of the official site is given below in this publication, this exam Is organized by the government of Uttar Pradesh. It offered several vacancies every year for volunteer candidates and gives opportunities to candidates, who can seize the opportunity and take their place in this area, job seekers have candidates who give a better chance and also give better performance and need Of working very hard to be selected for this publication, these easy applicants must have downloaded the program that helps the applicants in writing.UP VDO Syllabus.
|Name of the Organization:||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection commission|
|Name of the exam||UP VDO Exam|
|announcement Type||Syllabus, Exam pattern|
Exam Syllabus which includes main topics and its sub topics
Arithmetical Number Series
Verbal and Figure Classification
UP Culture & Heritage
Indian Culture & Heritage
Science & Technology
IT & Space
National & International
|Name of subjects||Marks|
How to download syllabus:
- Visit and check the official website
- Click on the appropriate link
- PDF will open
- Download and Save it
- Take a printout.
HPGCL Syllabus 2016 | HPGCL Syllabus | HPGCL Exam Pattern |
A candidate who will appear for the exam and expect HPGCL HPGCL Syllabus 2016 for auxiliary engineer positions and also provides a detailed examination of the UDC for willing candidates PDF can upload their program which is available on the official website By HPGCL. Notice regarding AE Syllabus 2016 for different courses. Candidates who wish to be successful in their opinion can download the program/review model in PDF format from the official page or link is given below on this page.
The candidate must demand hard work to crush this examination. It is a time to show how many potential candidates to take the exam. Candidates wishing to give a reason for their lives should do a thorough study of each section of the program. Only then can the candidate qualify for the exam. Applicants should be updated with this page for more information, such as the exam date, admission card, announcement of results, etc. For more details on the 2016 HPGCL Curriculum such as exam pattern, program, how to download, all pertinent details are provided below on this page www.onlinejobstudy.com
EXAM PATTERN FOR HPGCL:
|Subject||Total Questions||Exam Duration|
|Technical/Professional Knowledge Test||120 questions||2 hours|
Importance Notice: – Negative marking is also applicable For every wrong answer.
AE & UDC Syllabus : –
Measurements and Instrumentation.
Electrical Circuits and Networks.
Electrical Machines and Power Electronic Drives.
Analog and Digital Electronics.
Utilization of Electrical Energy.
AE Syllabus for Mechanical : –
Fluid Mechanics and Ma
The strength of Materials.
Material science and metallurgy.
Theory of Machines.
The design of Machine elements.
Metal cutting and machine tools.
Production and operation management.
Foundry, Welding, and Forging.
AE Syllabus for Instrumentation : –
Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
Signals and Systems.
Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
Control Systems and Process Control.
Analytical, Optical and Bio-medical Instrumentation.
AE Syllabus for Information Technology : –
Information Systems and Software Engineering.
Theory of Computation.
Computer Organization and Architecture
AE Syllabus for Electronics : –
Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
Signals, Systems, and Communications.
Control Systems and Process Control.
Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
Haryana Power Utilities AE Syllabus for Civil
Fluid Mechanics and Machinery.
The strength of materials and theory of structures.
Aptitude Test : –
IIT JAM Syllabus 2016 | IIT JAM Syllabus | jam exam eligibility | iit jam question papers | jam exam syllabus
IIT has carried out a jam program for all candidates organized in English and Hindi who will obtain the PDF download of IIT JAM Syllabus 2016 Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (JAM) is an admission test (M.Sc .) And other higher education programs at the Indian Institute of Technology and other institutes. ITI began celebrating JAM during the 2004-2005 academic session.
The main objective of JAM is to provide admissions to several MSc, Mr. Sc-Ph.D. Dual diploma and other programs based on performance in a single test. In due course, JAM should also become a benchmark for the standardization of science education at the undergraduate level in the country. It offers several courses each year, such as B.Sc. Programs in M.Sc., M. Sc-Ph .D Double Degree, Four Years of Double Diploma Programs, Ph.D. Integrated. Programs, M.Sc. / MRS. (Research) /Ph.D. Dual programs, joint programs of M.Sc.- Ph.D. Contender, who wants to follow the M.Sc. IIT JAM or IISc principal must specifically research and clearly defined IAM JAM Syllabus 2016. You have approached the best entry to take a Copy of the IIT JAM program prescribed for the 2016 entrance examination.
About IIT JAM examination:
IIT JAM has completed a review of the level of mastery of the examination, the main objective of JAM is to provide admissions to various M.Sc., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual-degree programs and other performance-based degrees in a single test. In due course, JAM should also become a benchmark for the standardization of undergraduate science education in the country.
There are seven articles (objective questions) such as biological sciences (BL), biotechnology (BT), Chemistry (CY), Geology (GG), mathematics (MA), mathematical statistics (PH) Chemistry (CY) Chemistry Duration of the examination is 3 hours Each document is divided into three sections, comprising 30 multiple choice questions, 10 multiple choice questions, and 20 numerical answer questions.
rong>Some new information about IIT JAM 2016:
The JAM 2016 exam will be conducted online based on a computer test (CT) for all test documents and all applicants must apply online this year, the 2016 JAM will be organized by the IIT Madras. No paper copies of any document are sent to the organizing institute.
Corporation Bank Syllabus | Corporation Bank Exam Pattern
The Corporation Bank publishing vacancies each year has had a written examination or an interview for various publications a short time ago, the company’s bank announced a vacancy of peon, clerk candidates for this publication, they Download the exam template for review because the syllabus plays a vital role before the exam. Each candidate for each exam requires a well-established program to pass the written exam. With the help of the syllabus, you have an idea of the bank of the company and you can also prepare yourself better and better. When you compare to the written exam, you will see the benefit of the syllabus. The qualification of the bank exam is not easy to get successful in the bank exam give a 100% candidate and only and deserving candidates will pass the exam. Suggestions for candidates prepare on the syllabus and pass the exam.
About cut off marks:-
minimum cut off marks as mentioned by the organization as per the categories Wise general, OBC, SC, ST and other reserved.
Information about syllabus with marks detail & duration:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General knowledge||40||40||150 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude & test of reasoning ability||40||40|
|Test of aptitude||40||40|
- The examination pattern will be based on objective type questions
- Every question will be carrying one marks
- Also could be negative marking
Bank exam syllabus in Hindi & English: –
- Test of reasoning ability & numerical aptitude
- Test of English language
- Test of aptitude
- Test of general knowledge
Important dates: – will be announced soon
KIITEE Syllabus 2016 | KIITEE Syllabus 2017 |
The KIIT university issued KIITEE Syllabus 2016 for KIITEE 2016. Candidates can download the Pattern Pattern Test KIIT, Eligibility Criteria Details here.
KIIT University conducts KIITEE examination for MBA and MBA (Rural Administration) courses offered at the university. Candidates who want to get full information about the KIITEE / Exam Study Period 2016 should check the section on this web page.
KIITEE Exam Pattern:: – Examination test based on the computer is 2 ½ hours and consists of 150 different choice questions divided into the following sections, as shown below.
|Issue of Social Concern||20|
Negative marking is heard and every correct answer is given the 3 point and each wrong question deducts the 1 point soo please doing answer after reading carefully.
Group Discussion/Personal Interview:-
Shortlisted candidates will be asked to appear for Group Discussion/Personal Interview.
- Arithmetic, Algebra & Geometry Questions
- Linear & Quadratic Equation
- Permutation & Combination
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Profit & Loss
- Time & Distance
- Coordinate Geometry (Lines, Angles, Triangles, Spheres, Rectangles, Cube, Cone etc.)
- Identifying next number in series
- Probably True/False, Definitely True/False type of statement
- Identifying Strong/Weak Arguments
- Coding / Decoding
- Identifying Valid Inferences
- Basic Grammar Rules
- Antonyms / Synonyms
- One Word Substitution.
General Knowledge & Issue of Concern:-
reading newspapers/magazines/competitive books.Always be updated with current affairs.
Group Discussion / Personal Interview:-
prepare for GD/PI, gain current knowledge on Economic/Business/ Technology Aspects.
Eligibility Criteria Details:-
- candidate must be a graduate in any discipline recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU), with a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3)
of education and minimum 50% aggregate marks or (equivalent CGPA).
- The percentage of global brands must be calculated according to the practice followed by the university concerned. In the case where the university does not have a system of conversion into two equivalent brands, percentage score would be calculated by dividing the obtained ACMG with the maximum ACMG and multiplying the result by 100.
- Candidates must have in the final year and expect to complete their graduation before June 30, 2016 can also apply.
Mah CET The Syllabus for all applicants who wish to obtain MBA colleges in Maharashtra. Here are all the details about Mah-CET 2016, the exam model and eligibility criteria. Applicants are invited to enter before submitting this application from the door. As in the Mah CET, 2016 set will be held by the Art Direction (the senate) for all candidates to come to Maharashtra or outside of Maharashtra to find different colleges or government of Maharashtra on 2 MBA, MMS, E-PGDBA and the PGDBM. The selection process in colleges will be based on the rand and debates in several colleges.Mah CET declared the all related information for MBA is announce the mah cet syllabus, mah cet exam pattern, also declared the eligibility criteria.
MBA Exam Pattern
- No Of question – 200
- Time – 150 minutes
- no negative marking in the entrance exam
MAH CET Syllabus:
|Topic||Number of question|
|Quantitative Ability: Pure Math||18|
Reference Books for MAH MBA/MMS CET
Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Time
Quantitative Aptitude for MBA Entrance Examination, Guha
Quantitative Aptitude for CAT and other Aptitude Examination 3rd, Time
Mathematics for MBA Entrance Exams, R.S.Agarwal
The Pearson Guide to MBA Entrance Examination, Edgar Thorpe
MBA Entrance Guide, 5th Ed, Career Launcher
Eligibility Criteria: –
Applicants showing up in the MAH CET exam ought to be the subject of India.
Hopefuls ought to have a four-year certification in any of train with no less than half stamps in the exam.
Competitors showing up in the last year exam of graduation can likewise apply for this.
The Institute of Company Secretaries Of India conducts CS Executive and Professional exams twice in a year in the times of June and December. Today ICSI has discharged a notice about CS Executive timetable and CS Professional time table for December 2017. The examination will be will be directed from 20 December 2017 to 30 December 2017. Exam timing is 2.00 p.M to 5.00 P.M
Contenders can download CS Exam Date Sheet through authority site by following a few stages or specifically from this page in PDF Format. Those understudies who are sitting tight for Date Sheet then you can check and download the exam conspire from underneath connecting.
Institute of Company Secretaries Of India Exam Scheme 2017: –
- University Name: Institute of Company Secretaries Of India
- Courses Offered: CS Executive and Professional exams
- Official Website: icsi.edu
- Status: Available
Exam Time Table
CS Professional: –
|Exam Schedule||CS Professional Subjects for the Exam for (Dec 2017)|
|20.12.2017 (Wednesday)||Advanced Company Law and Practice (Module – I)|
|21.12.2017 (Thursday)||Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management, and Due Diligence
(Module – I)
|Corporate Restructuring, Valuation, and Insolvency (Module – I)|
|Information Technology and System Audit (Module – II)|
|Financial, Treasury and Forex Management (Module – II)|
|Ethics, Governance and
Sustainability (Module – II)
|Advanced Tax Laws and Practice (Module – III)|
|Drafting, Appearances and
Pleadings (Module – III)
|Elective 1 out of below 5
subjects (Module – III)
(i) Banking Law and Practice
(ii) Capital, Commodity and
(iii) Insurance Law and Practice
(iv) Intellectual Property Rights –
Law and Practice
(v) International Business-Laws
Cs Executive Time Table: –
|Exam Schedule||Cs Executive Subjects for the Exam (DEC 2017)|
|Cost and Management Accounting Module-I)* (OMR Based Exam)|
|Tax Laws and Practice (Module-I)* (OMR Based Exam)|
|Industrial, Labour and General Laws (Module-II)* (OMR Based Exam)|
|Company Law (Module-I)|
|Economic and Commercial Laws (Module-I)|
|07.06.2017 (Wednesday)||Company Accounts and Auditing Practices (Module-II)|
|Capital Markets and Securities Laws (Module-II)|
Step How To Download ICSI Exam Schedule: –
- Students need to visit the official website
- After that click on “Examination” tab from the menu bar.
- Now select “Students Section” >“Timetables” link and
- Click on appropriate course link.
- After that, your Exam Date Sheet will be displayed in from of you.
- Download it and take a printout of it, keep it safe for examination purpose.
CS Foundation Syllabus 2017 is accessible here. Consistently Institute of Company Secretaries of India has directed the Company Secretaryship examination twice. The examination was held in the time of June and December. The Company Secretaryship course has been separated into three projects establishment course, official program and establishment program. Those understudies who are getting ready for the establishment program may require the syllabus. Here on this page, we give the point by point syllabus of CS Foundation program subject insightful. Contenders may gather the examination syllabus from beneath authorized substance or visit the official web-based interface of the establishment to download the syllabus.
Name of the examination conducting body:
Institute of Company Secretaries of India
Name of the course: Company Secretary
Official site: www.icsi.edu
CS Foundation Subjects: –
- Business Environment & Entrepreneurship
- Business Management, Ethics and Communication
- Business Economics
- Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing
SYLLABUS OF BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP: –
Business Environment: –
- Introduction and Features
- Concepts of Vision & Mission Statements
- Types of Environment:
- Internal to the Enterprise
- Value System, Management Structure and Nature, Human Resource, Company Image and Brand Value, Physical Assets, Facilities, Research & Development, Intangibles, Competitive Advantage
- External to the Enterprise
- Micro: Suppliers, Customers, Market Intermediaries
- Macro: Demography, Natural, Legal & Political, Technological, Economy, Competition, Socio-Cultural and International
- Business Environment with reference to Global Integration
Forms of Business Organization: –
Concept and Features of:-
- Sole Proprietorship
- Statutory Bodies and Corporations
- HUF and Family Business
- Cooperatives, Societies and Trusts
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Other Forms of Organisations
Scales of Business: –
- Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Scale Enterprises and Public Enterprises
Emerging Trends in Business Concepts, Advantages and Limitations: –
- Network Marketing
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
Business Functions: –
- Strategic: Planning, Budgetary Control, R&D, Location of a Business, Factors affecting location, Decision Making and Government Policy
- Supply Chain: Objectives, Importance, Limitations, Steps, Various Production Processes
- Finance: Nature, Scope, Significance of Financial Management, Financial Planning (Management Decisions – Sources of Funds, Investments of Funds, Distribution of Profits)
- Marketing: Concept, Difference between Marketing and Selling, Marketing Mix, Functions of Marketing
- Human Resources: Nature, Objectives, Significance
- Services: Legal, Secretarial, Accounting, Administration, Information and Communication Technology
Introduction to Law: – Meaning of Law and its Significance; Relevance of Law to Modern Civilized Society; Sources of Law; Legal Terminology and Maxims; Understanding Citation of Cases
Elements of Company Law: Meaning and Nature of Company; Promotion and Incorporation of a Company; Familiarisation with the Concept of Board of Directors, Shareholders and Company Meetings; Company Secretary; E-Governance
Elements of Law relating to Partnership: Nature of Partnership and Similar Organisations – Co-Ownership, HUF; Partnership Deed; Rights and Liabilities of Partners: New Admitted, Retiring and Deceased Partners; Implied Authority of Partners and its Scope; Registration of Firms; Dissolution of Firms and Partnership
Elements of Law relating to Contract: Contract – Meaning; Essentials of a Valid Contract; Nature and Performance of Contract; Termination and Discharge of Contract; Indemnity and Guarantee; Bailment and Pledge; Law of Agency
Elements of Law relating to Sale of Goods: Essentials of a Contract of Sale; Sale Distinguished from Agreement to Sell, Bailment, Contract for Work and Labour and Hire-Purchase; Conditions and Warranties; Transfer of Title by Non-Owners; Doctrine of Caveat Emptor; Performance of the Contract of Sale; Rights of Unpaid Seller
Elements of Law relating to Negotiable Instruments: Definition of a Negotiable Instrument; Instruments Negotiable by Law and by Custom; Types of Negotiable Instruments; Parties to a Negotiable Instrument – Duties, Rights, Liabilities and Discharge; Material Alteration; Crossing of Cheques; Payment and Collection of Cheques and Demand Drafts; Presumption of Law as to Negotiable Instruments
- Introduction to Concept of Entrepreneurship, Traits of Entrepreneur, Entrepreneurship: Who is an Entrepreneur, Why Entrepreneurship
- Types of Entrepreneurs – Idealist, Optimizer, Hard Worker, Sustainer, Improver, Advisor, Superstar, Artist, Visionary, Analyst, Fireball, Juggler, Hero, Healer
- Distinction Between Entrepreneur and Manager
- Entrepreneurship and Intrapreneurship: Definition, Features, Examples, and Difference
Entrepreneurship – Creativity, and Innovation: –
- Entrepreneurial Venture Initiation: Sensing Entrepreneurial Opportunities, Environment Scanning, Market Assessment
- Assessment of Business Opportunities: Identification of Entrepreneurial Opportunities, Selection of an Enterprise, Steps in setting up of an Enterprise
- Entrepreneurial Motivation: Meaning and Concept, Process of Achievement Motivation, Self-efficacy, Creativity, Risk Taking, Leadership, Communication and Influencing Ability, Mentoring and Planning Action
- Developing Effective Business Plan
Growth & Challenges of Entrepreneurial Venture: –
- Strategic Planning for Emerging Venture: Entrepreneurial Opportunities in Contemporary Business Environment
- Financing the Entrepreneurial Business: Resource Assessment— Financial and Non-Financial, Fixed and Working Capital Requirement, Funds Flow, Sources and Means of Finance
- Managing the Growing Business: Effecting Change, Modernization, Expansion, and Diversification
SYLLABUS OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT, ETHICS, AND COMMUNICATION: –
Nature of Management and its Process:- Meaning, Objectives, Importance; Nature of Management- Science, Art, Profession; Management Approaches; Management Functions- Planning, Organizing, Human Resource Management, Directing and Control; Principles of Management- Fayol’s and Taylor’s Principles; Managerial Skills; Task and Responsibilities of Professional Manager
Planning: – Concept, Features, Importance, Limitations; Planning Process; Types of Plans – Objectives, Strategy, Policy, Procedure, Method, Rule, Budget; Plan vs. Programme, Policy, and Procedures; Decision-Making
Organization: –Concept, Features, Importance, Limitations; Organizing Process; Types of Organisation; Structure of Organisation; Centralization and DeCentralisation; Delegation; Growth in Organisation
Human Resource Management: –Concept, Features, Importance, Limitations; Recruitment Process- Selection; Training and Development- Methods; Functions of Personnel Manager; Performance Appraisal
Direction and Coordination:-
- Direction: Concept, Features, Importance, Limitations; Elements of Direction –Supervision, Motivation, Leadership, Communication;
- Coordination: Concept, Features, Importance, Limitations; Types- Internal and External; Co-ordination- the Essence of Management
Concept, Features, Importance, Limitations; Control Process; Essentials of a Good Control System; Techniques of Control- Traditional and non-traditional Control Devices; Relationship between Planning and Controlling
Recent Trends in Management: –
- Change Management
- Crisis Management
- Total Quality Management
- Risk Management
- Global Practices
Business Ethics: –
- Genesis, Concepts, Elements, Ethics in Business
- Challenges of Business Ethics and Corporate Leadership
- Ethical Principles in Business – Indian Perspective
Business Communication: –
- Concept, Features, Importance, Limitations; Means of Communication — Written, Oral, Visual, Audio-Visual
- Principles and Essentials of Business Communication
- Process of Communication
- Barriers to Communication
Essentials of Good English:-
Linguistic use and Usage; Enriching Vocabulary, Words – Multiple Meaning, Single Word for a Group of Words – Choice of Words – Words Frequently Mis-spelt; Punctuations, Prefix and Suffix; Parts of Speech; Articles; Synonyms and Antonyms; Tenses; Idioms and Phrases; Foreign Words and Phrases normally utilized; Abbreviations and Numerals; Pronunciation. Latin, French and Roman words which are utilized as a part of contracted.