Fair And Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2017
See details on the form of grants of the Fair and beautiful Foundation 2017 Foundation of the section to listen. And just Belle will proceed to a fair and beautiful scholarship of the Foundation for UG & PG Education. Interested candidates can apply by completing the online registration form fair and beautiful Foundation 2017 or before the important Foundation dates.
Girls who wish to pursue postgraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) courses from Indian universities recognized by the government can apply this scheme by filling out the form. Interested applicants who meet all eligibility criteria must complete the online application form or before the end date is awarded below.
Competitors must complete the online application form on the official website or before the closing date is 28/02/2017. This foundation is generally found among women in low-income groups and offers scholarships worth up to Rs. 1 lakh each year to deserving candidates. Participants can get Eager all the details Fair and beautiful 2017 of the section below to listen.
Fair And Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2017 brief details:
- Organization Name: Fair And Lovely
Category: Scholarship Online Registration form
Announcement Type: Fair And Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2017
Official site: www.fairandlovelyfoundation.in
Last Date to Fill Online Application Form: 28.02.2017
Mode to apply: Online
Competitors must have a standard of 12 complete from one of the streams (Science, Commerce, Arts, Other) and have provided at least 60% of classes 10 and 12.
The total family income of the extractor at an application rate must be less than Rs. 4 lakh every year from all sources.
Girl candidates should be pursuing any of following courses to apply for the scholarship scheme:
- Graduation: BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BE/B.Tech, LLB, BCA, BBA, B.Pharma, B.Arch, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BHM, B.P.Ed, B.Ed, B.SL LL.B, BBA LLB, B.Com. LL.
- Coaching Classes: Banking Services, CA-CS-ICWA, CAT-MBA, Civil Services, Government Services, IIT-JEE-Engineering, PMT-AIIMS-MBBS, Language-English Communication.
Those contenders girl Whose age should be no less than 15 years and no more than 30 years are eligible to apply for this plan.
- The prize decided by the foundation is Rs. 25,000 to 40,000 for the granddaughter candidate.
- The competitors in the selection get financial help from the Foundation according to their needs.
- Competitors will be selected on the basis of the online application form and through a series of the interview is Telefónica.
- Claimants can purchase all details via SMS / E-mail from time to time.
- Keep your documents scanned and ready.
How to Fill Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship
- Competitors can complete the online registration form for the Fair Foundation and beautiful 2017 Scholarship through the official website www.fairandlovelyfoundation.in
- On the main page, follow the section “Foundation Fair & Foundation Foundation for Graduates and Postgraduate Education” and click “Apply.”
- If you have already registered user, log in by entering username and password to continue.
- If you are a new user, register and submit all necessary information by clicking on ‘Save link
- Fill out the form with the complete data without any error and upload the scanned photo, signature and documents and applications.
- After completing the form, press the “Submit” button and take the printout of the form.
Maharashtra scholarship 2017
The Maharashtra government announced Maharashtra Scholarship 2016 for candidates belonging to poor families and have passed grade 12 and want to continue their higher education. These applicants are required to complete the online renewal application before the renewal date. Every year the government of Maharashtra announced various types of scholarships each year for all candidates belonging to a religion and so they can get higher education and increase their employability.
Students can also contact Maharashtra scholarship portal 2016 This e-mail address to any consultation and relevant information on the official website listed below.
Maharashtra scholarship 2016
To improve their employment opportunities, students benefit from this 2014 esolité for their brilliant career. The Government of Maharashtra has announced the award for more citizens being educated in the state.
Online Application form:
Students who belong to maharashtra.gov.in the eligibility criteria and the process for completing the application are given below.
The eligibility criteria for this scholarship are given below:
Steps to filling online application form:
- visit the official website of Maharashtra scholarship 2016 from the official website.
- Students now apply to this e-Scholarship scholarship.
- Students should be informed of the latest date on the official page that can be changed.
- Students are advised to check their population status of their login.
- The details of the application will be rejected if the information provided by the students found an error.
Document required for Maharashtra scholarship 2016 are:
- Income Certificate
- Residence proof
- Birth Certificate.
- All qualifying examination attested mark sheet.
- Affidavit according to mention in GO.
Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology, University of Sydney has revealed a message for the 2016 scholarship scheme Abdul Kalam for international students who wish to pursue a masters degree from the university. Interested candidates must verify the procedure for the grant scheme and apply it before the last date mentioned below.
|Name of the Scholarship||Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2016|
|Scholarship Provider||Faculty of Engineering & IT of University of Sydney, Australia|
|Last Date To Apply||11/01/2016|
Further details related to Abdul Kalam Scholarship like eligibility criteria, duration, amount and how to apply . are well furnished below on this page.
Eligibility Criteria: -This is scholarship at all open from the Faculty of Computer Science at the University of Sydney and Sydney’s body slide The explosion Who INTERNATIONAL A program offer includes O Students.
Scholarship Duration: -scholarship duration is up to 1 year subject to academic performance.
The Total amount of the scholarship is 50% of the tuition fee for the program and year offered .
Selection Criteria: -these scholarships will, at least on a general basis, accord more or similar change as stated in the candidate’s performance in their undergraduate degree.
How to Apply:-
- applicant need to visit the official website i.e. www.sydney.edu.au
- go to the Engineering & IT section of the university.
- Select the “Postgraduate Future Coursework” under scholarships from the menu bar.
- Press the “Apply Now’’ button.
- Read the instructions carefully before filling the online form.
- Fill the form with relevant details and submit it.
Important Date:- 11/01/2016
The Council of British India has issued a notice in the DR Manmohan Singh 2016 scholarship for those who wish to obtain a doctorate (Doctoral Degree) from the College of St. John at the University of Cambridge. Applicants who are concerned and meet eligibility must complete an application form before the last date mentioned below.dr Manmohan Singh scholarship 2017.
DR Manmohan Singh Scholarship is a wonderful opportunity for students who have completed post-graduate weakness and who wish to pursue a Ph.D. from St. John College, University of Cambridge (UK). This network includes fees in full, travel expenses, visa for the UK and the possibility of paying monthly… dr Manmohan Singh scholarship 2017
|Organization Name||British Council of India|
|Scholarship Name||DR Manmohan Singh Scholarship 2016|
|Last Date To Apply||15/01/2016|
Subject included in Scholarship:-
The Scholarship awards towards doctoral degree include the following subjects
- Science & Technology
- Social Sciences
- Aerospace Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Energy Studies
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen and should have valid Indian passport currently issued in India.
- Candidate’s age must be below 35 years as on the 31st January 2016.
- He/she must have completed post graduation with 1st class honor in the relevant stream from a recognized university/institute.
- Candidate must also have the persona of leadership like participation in the additional activities or examine reviewed publications in the relevant stream.
- They must have worth to pursue Full-Time Doctoral Research degree from St. John’s College. The university of Cambridge, starting by September/October 2016.
- Candidate should have a skill for speaking/writing fluently in English and have the ability to fulfill whatever offered within admission criteria organized down by the university.
- Shortlisted on the Basis of Interview
- Academic Fee
- Travel Fare
- UK Visa
- Monthly Expenses For Living
How to Apply:-
- Candidates need to visit the official website
- Select the appropriate link to Apply Online
- Fill the Application Form with required details as per the instructions.
- Submit it and take a printout of the submitted application for future use.
Important Date: – Last Date – 15th January 2016
UP Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Scholarship | up Samaj Kalyan vibhag scholarship form download
Soon the government of Uttar Pradesh will publish the notification of UP Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Scholarship 2016. All these candidates who satisfy eligibility criteria should download the information and the form of the internet to apply for a loan before the last date, as shown below. This award is awarded to all learners the basis for excellence in the education and other regulatory frameworks. More information about a lot of money, such as eligibility criteria, learning fees, application fees, and so on, are provided below.up Samaj Kalyan vibhag scholarship, up samaj kalyan vibhag scholarship form download.
|Announcement Type||UP Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Scholarship 2016|
|Last Date To Apply||To be published soon|
Eligibility Criteria: –
- Students belonging to General/ST/ST/OBC category and their parent’s income is less than Rs. 2 Lakhs Per Annum.
- This Scholarship is available for Bed, B.Pharma, B.Tech, MBA, PGDM, BALLB, BPT, BHMCT, GNM, DPT and OTT courses.
|Group 1||Degree/ Master Degree Level Courses M.Phil, Ph.D., Technology, Engineering etc.||Rs 550/-||Rs 1200/-|
|Group 2||Graduate/Post Graduate Degree Diploma, Certificates, Pharmacy, Nursing LLB etc.||Rs 530/-||Rs 820/-|
|Group 3||BA, B.Sc, B.Com etc.||Rs 300/-||Rs 570/-|
|Group 4||ITI Diploma Courses etc.||Rs 230/-||Rs 380/-|
- Cast Certificate
- Income Certificate 10th class mark memo
- Intermediate marks memo
- Bank passbook copy
- Declaration Certificate
How to Apply:-
- Firstly, log on to the official website of the organization i.e. www.dirsamajkalyan.in
- Now, download the prescribed application format for the scholarship.
- Fill the form with required details in an appropriate manner.
- Affix a recent photograph at the space indicated in the form.
- Applicant needs to submit a duly filled application along with the required documents in their respective institute before the last date.
Important Date: – To be published soon