Anundoram Borooah Award Scheme 2017
Anundoram Borooah Award 2017.See complete details about Anundoram Borooah Award Scheme 2017 laptop details and other structured section below. Interested candidates can apply online for the Anundoram Borooah Scheme 2017 Laptop Assam on the official website which is arbas.assam.gov.in fill out the form with all the important details. Continue reading “Anundoram Borooah Award 2017 Apply Online Registration”
UP Board Scheme 2017 Students who will appear during the 12, 10 days of examining them with the Uttar Pradesh and Secondary Board of Education and now looking for the board level 2017 UP wow they are in the right place, here you can check and download the 12th, 10th dates leaf class that was transmitted by the organization.UP Board Scheme 2017
Board Date Sheet 2017 was issued by the Secondary and Intermediate Education Council Uttar Pradesh for students in the 10th and 12th class. Students who follow tenth or standard 12 of the UP Commission and waiting for exam dates can visit the official website regularly as exams begin with the organization March 16, 2017.
UP Board Date Sheet for 10th/12th Student
According to the information, the Board will examine from 16 March. Students can download the profile of the official website of the organization following the procedure mentioned in “How to download detail of registration Board UP” and begin the preparations for the examination.UP Board Scheme 2017
For more detailed information on the UP 2017 gasket, check the following segment of the page to be specifically required by the team on our website for visitors. Students keep in touch with us for more updates on the Cut Tables UP sheet.UP Board Scheme 2017
Short details of UP Board Scheme 2017:
Organizing Body: Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh
Name of Exam: 10th or 12th standard board exams
Category: Date Sheet / Exam Scheme
Official notice: www.upmsp.nic.in
Examination date: 16th March 2017 onwards
Some Useful Tips at Exam Day
- Before arriving at the exam room, make sure that candidates must have important documents, such as admission card, pen, pencil, etc. with you.
- Read the questions carefully, as any stupid mistake understanding the question can be damaging.
- Manage your time, because this is the key factor in the consideration of the Board. So try time to take the paper.
- After receiving the specifications questions, spend five minutes to examine thoroughly.
- First, treat the issues you are most confident, rather than wasting time with difficulties.
- Do not waste your time if you are stuck with a question try the next question.
- Never forget to check the answer sheet before submitting your answer sheet.
How to Download UP Board Scheme 2017
- Students can download the Form From Date Table upwards through an official website of the Board not Uttar Pradesh Traves the teaching that they are “www.upmsp.nic.in”
- Look for The official announcement related to the standard plug 10 12 to the Home page
- Upon Reaching Hugs, you can click on the A New Page Hugs or PDF file opens on the Computer Screen
- After THAT, You Gave Dates of Review Check v Carefully
- If you are saving it to your computer, click on the Download link on the screen
- Saved PDF knew Computer and A printout of DeSEA Print Sheet Dates, Give The Order to Have A hard copy print no.
Important Link: Check Official Website.
Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana 2017
Get the details Pension Bima Yojana on Varishtha 2017 tax benefits, interest rates Details below. Candidates must be aged 60 or over are eligible to Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana which was organized by Mr. Narendra Modi. Interested citizens can apply by filling in the Pension Bima Yojana Varishtha Form 2017. This Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana was named the Varishtha Bima Pension Plan.
Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana LIC, 2017 (VPBY) – Benefits income tax, Pradhan Mantri Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana in 2017 Pension Bima Yojana Modish Varishtha pension benefits, retirement Bima Yojana Varishtha tax benefits. At the New Year’s Eve, the meeting of the Union Cabinet with Prime Minister of India was held, Mr. Narendra Modi. At this meeting, the Prime Minister announced the launch of a plan in which pensioners in the country will have a guaranteed interest rate.
PM of India, Mr. Narendra Modi said that because of the bank demonetization are empty and that the reduction of the country’s interest rates on bank deposits. This process has affected many people who rely entirely on bank interest income. This affects mostly the elderly and has had a negative effect on their income. As elder citizens are those who depend on the income from bank interest on their deposits.
Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana brief details:
Scheme Name: Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana
Short Name: VPBY
Launched: PM Narendra Modi
Guaranteed Return: 8%
Time Interval: 10 Years
Age: 60 or More
Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana LIC
- Next Bima Yojana Varishtha pension program will be carried out with the help of Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) from the current fiscal year.
- Scheme executed only for the benefit of the elderly, that is, those whose age must be above 60 years.
- Citizens 60 and older will receive a benefit from increased financial income in the future due to uncertain market conditions falling.
- Under this scheme, the elderly will receive a guaranteed rate of return on their pension.
- They will have an interest rate of 8% to 10% of their guaranteed pension for years.
- Under this regime, the elderly are also subject to a power that they decide to retire, for example, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually.
- The incremental returns will go to the ICA by the government, as it will be created by the insurance company and will be provided a safe return of 8% per year as a subsidy.
Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana Income Tax Benefits
- From the start date, the system will open for one year only.
- The Government has not specified the maximum amount to be spent under this Vrishtha Bima Pension Scheme.
- While on the other hand, the Prime Minister said Rs. 7.5 lakh may be reversed as the maximum amount.
- Other forms of payment and withdrawal have not yet been disclosed by the government, but the survey said that this scheme is a huge option for pensioners to invest.
- Fixed deposits 5 to 10 years are charged an interest rate of 7%.
- There is very little risk in this system since this system is implemented by the central government of India.
- Above the measure, some benefits of this upcoming Varishtha Pension scheme Bima Yojana and we can say that this is a very wonderful step of the government for the elderly.
- The elderly must be satisfied after being aware of this pattern. Therefore, all retirees or seniors must apply for this plan.
- The deadline to apply for this program is 1 year, so do not hesitate to get the start date of this scheme.
How to Book LPG Gas Cylinder Online or Through SMS
How to Book LPG cylinder:
Now, good news for everyone, GLP cylinder book through the online application can be done by steps, just like all people know in a busy schedule. A body has more time to be in the reserve tail of the cylinder. Work and waste of time, this is good news for everyone and is fully benefited from the interactive voice response. This is an easier process with the start of the telephone reservation system.
This system is known as automatic reserve recharge through IVRS. Customers can reserve refills and obtain a confirmation in less time and without problems, limited working hours, manual errors, faulty lines and others, this is a good method of booking a gas cylinder GG G that saves time and provides a Cylinder per hour.
Interactive voice response booking method:
- Booking through SMS – Mobile phone
- Booking through Phone- either by Mobile phone or land line phone
- Customer needs to register your number on the first time.
- Then after the first time, you can directly book your Cylinder.
- Type on your Mobile IOC <space>0522 phone number of Gas Distributor <space> Consumer Number and send it to 8726024365
- You will get confirmation through reply SMS.
Booking by mobile phone:
- You can make this call using your phone line or mobile phone for booking
- Dial 87260 24365 by your mobile phone or mobile phone.
- Choose your language
- Enter the landline number with your Code
- Listen to your dealer name and validate.
- Enter your client number.
- Confirm the number of consumers
- Choose the right options: Replacement reserve / complaint / last reserve survey / personal parameters
- When booking the reservation choose the option, you will hear the confirmation with the reference number.
- If you book via a mobile phone you get the booking reference by SMS
BOOKING through SMS:
- After registration, you can simply book by SMS:
- Type of COI and send it in 8726024365
- You will receive a confirmation by SMS on your Mobile.
- You can call the IVRS number 8726024365 for reservation/delivery details. You must press 3 to request the last reservation.
- In the future, reserve the gas simply type the IOC and send it to 87260 24365
Mukhyamantri Swasthaya Bima Yojana (MSBY):
Mukhyamantri Swasthaya Bima Yojana was formulated for this purpose. State Uttarakhand has been created to act as the statewide agency for the implementation of schemes. Provide an application form on the official website. Interested applicants can apply by completing the online application form. The government of Uttarakhand invites tenders from all districts of the insurance companies registered by the IRDA for the implementation of RSBY. For an effective operation of the regime, a partnership is foreseen between the Insurance Company, public and private hospitals and state agencies.
Mukhyamantri Swasthaya Bima Yojana (MSBY):
The Government / Nodal Agency will assist the Insurance Company in networking with government / private hospitals, setting the treatment protocol and costs, allowing treatment to ensure that the cost of administering the plan remains in place. Available in government / private health systems. Public hospitals, including ESI hospitals and private hospitals, meet the minimum qualifications for the availability of medical beds, laboratories, equipment, operating rooms, smart card readers, etc. The scheme
Firms that have an agreement with the plan and its clauses should only participate in the tendering process and any type of agreement deemed appropriate for technical disqualification/recovery. Therefore, all companies are in the same plan as the plan and present their agreement in a specific format given in the offer.
Information about the scheme:
The name of the scheme shall be “RASHTRIYA SWASTHYA BIMA YOJANA” (RSBY) AND MUKHYAMANTRI SWASTHAYA BIMA YOJANA (MSBY).
Improve the access of identified families to quality health care for the treatment of diseases involving hospitalization and surgery through an identified network of health care providers.
- The plan aims to benefit the population from top-down poverty (GLP) and all other identified beneficiaries from the categories defined in 27 districts. Therefore, calls are invited to cover about 51 lakh state families.
- The benefits of this scheme, which will be provided in the form of cash to beneficiaries up to the limit of their annual coverage, package costs on specific procedures
- The cost of pre and post-hospitalization up to 1 day before hospitalization and up to 5 days after the date of discharge from the hospital will be part of the package charge.
Eligible Health Services Providers:-
Public and private health service providers providing hospital and/or child care services would be eligible under the YMPE, subject to the emancipation requirements set forth in this Bidding Document.
Tie together Rate:
The costs for medical/surgical procedures/procedures under the benefits program will be no more than the cost of the package agreed by the Parties for that particular year. In the case of medical conditions, a flat rate will be paid per day depending on whether the patient is admitted in general or in the ITU. These flat rates (in the case of surgery) or a flat rate per day (in the case of a doctor) will include:
- Registration Charges
- Bed charges (General Ward in case of surgical),
- Nursing and Boarding charges,
- Surgeons, Anesthetists, Medical Practitioner, Consultants fees etc.
- Anesthesia, Blood, Oxygen, O.T. Charges, Cost of Surgical Appliances etc,
- Medicines and Drugs,
- Cost of Prosthetic Devices, implants,
- X-Ray and other Diagnostic Tests etc,
- Food to patient and others
Mumbai Ration Card | Mumbai Ration Card Online Status | Mumbai Ration Card List Details | Mumbai Ration Card Latest News
The Ministry of Food and Public Distribution guarantees food security in the country through the fast and efficient supply and distribution of food grains. The government of Maharashtra has posted the latest online ration card news for Mumbai citizens who belong to the poverty line and above the poverty line. Candidates can also check the status online in the list. We provide you with all the details of the ration card online. Applicants can fill out the online application form by visiting the official website www.mahafood.gov.in or via the link provided below on this page.
Mumbai Ration Card Online
The Indian ration card is mainly used for the purchase of subsidized food and fuel (LPG, kerosene, wheat, and rice). It is an important subsistence tool for the poor, providing evidence of identity and a connection to government databases. Poor people can get food and fuel at low cost to meet their basic needs. The ration is also used as proof of identity. Different types of ration card provide the citizen of Mumbai, as well as the ration card, ration card, Anna Puma Ration card, white ration card. The ration card will be different according to APL, BPE people.
Documents Required : –
- Photo of Family Head
- Voter ID Card No (must)
- Aadhar Card No (if available)
- Income Details of Every Member
- LPG connection Details
- Bank Account Details
- Ward Name and Number
- Name of Shopkeeper
More Information Visit Official Website.
List of Ration Card Holder in Mumbai:-
|Area||Yellow Ration Card||Saffron||Annapurna||White||Total|
Odisha Ration Card List 2016 | Odisha Ration Card | Odisha Ration Card PDF
The Odisha Department of Food Supply and Consumer Welfare has issued its final status for the list of Odyssey Ration Card 2016. Candidates who have submitted a request for Ration Card 2016 online can download their final status in PDF format Visit the site Odisha’s Department of Supply and Well-being official website. The Indian ration card is mainly used to buy subsidized foods and fuels (LPG, kerosene, wheat, and rice). It is an important subsistence tool for the poor, providing evidence of identity and a connection to government databases.
Odisha Ration Card Download
Poor people can get food and fuel at a lower cost to meet their basic needs. The ration is also used as proof of identity. Different types of ration card provide a different citizen according to APL, GLP people. The ration card is an A-4 folded paper card or an integrated chip card. Take the image of the head of the family (HoF). One is issued by a family by the government of the state. It has three categories: the extreme poverty level (Antyodaya), below the poverty line (GLP) and above the poverty line (APL). These poverty lines are defined by the Indian Planning Commission every few years on the basis of the collection and analysis of data from various sources.
How to Check Name in the list
- visit the official website
- Choose your district
- After that choose your village Name
- Choose your Shopkeeper Name
- Then search your name in list
Delhi Ration Card Application Form
The Delhi government has announced an application form for candidates wishing to obtain a ration card in Delhi, which is the capital of our country. Candidates from India can check their online status on the official website by their name and their Aadhar card which belong to the poverty line below The poverty line on a ration card of different color is mainly used to ” Food and fuel purchases (kerosene, wheat, and rice) The government provides different types of ration cards on different cards Ration card management is a matter of national food security Applicants belonging to the poverty line Below the poverty line on a ration card of different color, are used mainly for the purchase of food and fuel.
Delhi Ration Card online status:
Good news for all candidates who want to get the ration card now, the Delhi government is adopting a simple method to get a ration card of this form online from an official website. The Indian government has recently launched various plans for those who will be looking to get the Ration card by line. Almost all of these methods can be applicable to anyone who encounters problems with their ration card. If you still have questions about how to get your ration card or online intelligence card, be sure to check out this site once it will give you complete information as well as you can also train the ‘ Complete online status here given below Official website.
Documents required for verification:
- Aadhar card
- Residence proof
- Electricity bill
- Home certificate
- Latest bank statement
- Caste certificate
Application form downloading instruction:
- Go To web site of ration card according to state
- Select a type of application form new or renewal
- Submit required detail with proper manner
Procedure how to apply online:-
- Candidate go to the official website
- Click & Download the application form
- Fill the application form with all required information and mandatory detail
- submit that application form
- After that attached all passport size photographed and all information well with all essential document for verification like Aadhar card, income tax certificate.
YEIDA Plot Scheme | YEIDA Plot Scheme 2016 | Yamuna Expressway Authority New Flats | YEIDA Plot Scheme 2017
YEIDA Plot Scheme 2016:
The Yamuna Highway Industrial Development Authority recently announced a 2016 scheme for new aircraft that the airplane would offer based on the drawing scheme that only people arrive at a home that the name will enter to draw a schematic by The Yamuna Highway Authority which offers 1850 residential plots located in Sector 17, Yamuna Highway. This is a good opportunity for people who want to get an apartment or plot on this site.
Details of Plots available in YEIDA Plot Scheme 2016
|Size of plots(In sq.mtr.)||Number of plots*||Registration Amount (Rs.)|
|Total||Farmer category||Reserved Category||General Category||SC/ST||Others|
This is a very good opportunity for all those who are looking for this type of opportunity, this scheme is the first scheme of the year 2016. Registration to the apartment and the plot began on January 1, 2016, and continues Until February 2, 2016. The location of the apartment and plot will be different in YEIDA As the first floor, commercial complex, P-2 block, Omega-I area, HDFC bank: Greater Noida: C-1, Alpha Plaza Alpha Business District, Noida: G- 28/29, first floor, sector-18, sector -61, New Delhi: H-69, Outer Circle, Connaught Place, Sector-Omega-I, Noida: K-1, Greater Mall, Sector-18 and others More For more details, candidates can visit the official website listed below on this page.
YEIDA Plot size:
YEIDA plot scheme has three different plot sizes.
- 120 Sq.mt, 162 Sq.mt, and 20 Sq.mt. – 200 plots
- 162 Sq.mt- 300 plots
- 200 Sq.mt size- 350 plots
Explanation of YEIDA Scheme 2016:-
- Nearby proposed Recreational Park and Sector Ecotech-VI, Greater Noida
- Nearby Gautam Budh University and Galgotia University
- Proposed scheme is a few min. drive from Formula-1
Bank Branches for Sale and Receipt of Application Form:-
General and Others Categories:
- Axis Bank: Noida: B-2& 3,Sector-16; K-21 & 22, Sector-181; New Delhi: 6/83, Padam Singh Road, WEA, Karol Bagh
- Bank of Baroda: Greater Noida: Sector-Gamma-02; 1st Floor, Commercial Complex, Block P-2, Sector-Omega-I
- HDFC Bank: Greater Noida: C-1, Alpha Plaza Alpha Commercial Belt 1; Noida: G- 28/29, First Floor, Sector-18; Sector-61; New Delhi: H-69, Outer Circle, Connaught Place
- ICICI Bank: Greater Noida: P-2, Commercial Complex, Sector-Omega-I; Noida: K-1, Senior Mall, Sector-18
- Indian Bank: Greater Noida: Jagat Farm, Sector-Gamma-01
HDFC Bank: Greater Noida: C-1, Alpha Plaza, Alpha Commercial Belt1; Bulandshahr: 460, D.M. Road; Khurja: NH Plaza, G.T. Road, Near LIC Building; Aligarh: 3-316, Bhalia Complex, Near Devtray Hospital, Ramghat Road1; Hathras: Vishal Motors, Sadabad Gate, Agra, Aligarh Road; Mathura: 169/2, Gaushala Road, Bhuteshwar Road By Pass Road1; Agra: Shop No.3/4/11, Ground Floor, Block No-17/2/4, Friends Plaza, Sanjay Palace.
How to Apply:
To apply for the plan one must collect the application form from the banks listed below, paying Rs 1000 in cash, one can also download the form from YEIDA website. In the case of a thousand dollars, you will have to pay for it.
PMJDY (Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana) Scheme Details 2017: –
Our Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the PMJDY 2016 project (Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana) on 15 August 2014. The PMJDY is a popular financial inclusion system. As of January 2015, it is estimated that about 10 crore bank accounts are opened under this scheme. Now, there is another light under this regime. The complete aspirant who did not fill the application last year can again claim for 2016 schemes and benefit.
Guinness World Records acknowledges the achievements of the PMJDY, Guinness World Records Certificate states that “most of the bank accounts opened in 1 week as part of the financial inclusion campaign is 18,096,130 and were realized by Banks In India from 23 to 29 August 2014 “. On or before October 7, 2015, 18.70 currencies were opened, with approximately ₹ 25,146.97 crores ($ 3.8 billion) deposited under the plan. 2017 Important point of this court decisions as are following total Shiksha Mitra VacancyThe salient aspects of the Shiksha Mitra scheme were as follows Today HC Allahabad has given final Decision on SM Samayojan on the posts of Sahayak Adhyapak in Parishadiya Vidyalaya of basic
Shiksha Parishad. UP Basic Shikshak Bharti.
PMJDY (Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana) : –
The main features of the Jan Dhan scheme are:
- Special Benefits under PMJDY Scheme
- Interest on deposit
- Accidental insurance cover of Rs.1.00 lac
- No minimum balance required.
- Life insurance cover of Rs.30,000/-
- Easy Transfer of money across India
- Beneficiaries of Government Schemes will get Direct Benefit Transfer in these accounts.
- After satisfactory operation of the account for 6 months, an overdraft facility will be permitted
- Access to Pension, insurance products.
- Accidental Insurance Cover, RuPay Debit Card must be used at least once in 45 days.
- Overdraft facility up to Rs.5000/- is available in only one account per household, preferably lady of the household.
- Death Benefit under PMJDY Scheme: The nominee of the account holder will be entitled to receive a death benefit of Rs.30,000/- in the case of the unfortunate death of the account holder on account of any cause.
The motive of PMJDY (Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana) scheme :-
The promotion of the program is to increase the number of Indians in the banking system. Administered by the Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Finance, 1.5 of Crore (15 million) investment date, with bank accounts under the scheme.
Eligibility Criteria : –
- The Person between 18-59 years old can apply.
- The person opening a Bank account for the first time ( with RuPay Card ) during the period from 15-08-15 to 26-01-16 is eligible to get life cover. This period can be extended by the Govt.,
- Rs 30000 will be available as a life cover protection after 26 January 2016
- Only Head of the family is covered under this Risk Cover Scheme
- In case the head of the family is 60 years or more of age, the second earning person of the family in the above-mentioned age group will be covered
- In case of joint Account-holders under PMJDY, the first account holder (primary account holder) will be provided Life Insurance cover
- The Bank account holder’s account must have a Ru-pay debit card linked to his/her Aadhaar number.
- For the coverage to be effective the RuPay Card should be valid and in force
- Only one person in the family will be covered in the Bima Scheme and in the case of the person having multiple cards/accounts, the benefit will be allowed only under one card i.e. one person per family will get a single cover of Rs.30,000.
- The life cover of Rs 30,000/- under the scheme will be initially for a period of 5 years, i.e. till the close of the financial year 2019-20. Thereafter, the scheme will be reviewed and terms and condition of its continuation, including the issue of future payment of premium by the insured thereafter, would be suitably determined.
- The government has started a scheme called “Aam Admi Bima Yojana.” The individuals covered under this scheme will get Rs 30000 as life cover and Rs70,000 as accident cover. So, Persons/families who are included in AABY are not eligible for PMJDY life cover.
Ineligibility Criteria : –
- Persons whose income is taxable under I.T. Act 1961 or are filing the yearly Income Tax return or in whose case TDS is being deducted from the income, and their families are also not eligible
- Employees (in service or retired) of central and state governments, Public Sector Undertakings, Public sector Banks, are not eligible for this scheme.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana: –
- The Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana or more popularly known as PMJDY scheme is planning on revolutionizing the traditional banking system in India by providing the banking opportunity and insurance coverage to all including the poor.
- It is an initiative taken by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi who started this ambitious project to help the poor become more financially confident through this venture and allowing every citizen the right to have their own bank account and insurance coverage which was previously impossible for most of the population under poverty.
The purpose of this scheme: –
The purpose of this plan will be to benefit the economy of the country and the plan provides some relevant benefits to be undertaken and addressed. Here is a list of key resources from Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) plan that will encourage the country to succeed in the future.In virtue of the PMJDY regime, the Dedicated Holders Audra counts to clean the Rs.30000 Opening of the Insurance Complies with the Are of the System of specification Who Measures the Opening Includes an account of 26 January 2015 and before the opening An own rs CCI insurance, plus lace. 200000.
Loan benefits under Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana : –
- The account holder can take a project of Rs.5000 profit from the previous MONTH-six banks from the beginning.
- Although Project has given a scheme the uncertainty of the – For Many have Provided Oil Monitoring System directly to the natural people Towards less than poverty and they struggle hard to keep living every day.
- A mortgage can be a bit of a hope for Hope For Who People Please apply for Project loans and fill them out with more effective results and benefits, especially in agriculture for the Necessitem Hope Thermal.
Mobile banking facilities under Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana : –
- Although the technology using smart phones to conduct our banking operations is a new PMJDY goal scheme will allow ICT account holders to reach these resources in the assessment of equilibrium and transfer money using a Mobile phone that is affordable for the general economy.
- So PM Jan Chan puppy risk progressive We hope the Prime Minister and economic difficulties The two benefits of this new initiative.
- When officially the plan goes down 28 August Did Neecessitem poor areas were included in the scheme. This “R 30,000 mark will be awarded as a life insurance policy for all bank account holders time” opening the account under the Dhan Yojana Scheme in January (PMJDY).
- India’s Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) will give you the life of life. LIC has set up one of these claims under this scheme. The premium for reimbursement under this scheme is funded by the Fund Security Fund. In the case of landless rural housing, a premium of 50% of the premium is governed by the State Government or the Union’s territory; In the case of a team of professionals, a premium of 50% of the premium is governed by the nodal agency and/or member state.
How to fill PMJDY (Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana) Scheme Form:-
- Download the account opening application from the link given below
- Submit the application form along with resident Proof and ID proof to the nearest bank.
- How to Claim Settlement Procedure of Life Cover under PMJDY Scheme:
- The nominee of the bank account holder has to intimate the bank (where the PMJDY saving account is active) about the death of the account-holder (the insured)
- The nominee of the insured has to submit the following documents
- Attested copy of the Death Certificate of the deceased member
- Photocopy of Aadhaar card of the deceased person
- Verification of the validity and in force status of the RuPay Card
- Photocopy of BPL or Ration card
- Completed claim form-cum-discharge receipt form should be submitted. Part A of claim form should be filled by the claimant and Part B of the claim form should be filled by authorized bank/LIC official
- In the absence of nomination or if the nominee predeceases the insured member or if the nominee is no spouse or child or parent then the Legal Heirs of the Account holder should submit Indemnity Bond.
- The concerned Branch of the Bank where the PMJDY saving account was initially opened will then lodge the claim with LIC.
- The Death claim benefit of Rs. 30,000/- will be settled (after verification) by the designated Pension & Group Scheme (P&GS) Office of LIC.
Termination of Assurance:-
- he assurance on the life of an insured member shall immediately terminate upon the happening of any of the following events and no benefit will become payable thereafter.
- The insured member attaining the age 60, or
- The insured member ceasing to satisfy one or more of the eligibility conditions or Discontinuance of the Scheme
Mission Office Address:
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana,
Department of Financial Services,
Ministry of Finance,
Ground Floor, JeevanTara Building,