Pondicherry University Recruitment 2017 is announcement .72 vacancies of the Assistant Professor post in Tamil, management studies commerce (PU main campus), commerce (kkl center ), economics, tourism studies, banking technology, international business. those candidates complete the eligibility criteria of Pondicherry University may seek the application for this job. The application form is available on the official website and last date job the applicant is the 28th July ..Form Fill I offline mode after downloading from the site. Related all detail are below on this page.
Vacancy Details: –
|Management Studies||4 Posts|
|Commerce (PU Main Campus)||2 Posts|
|Commerce (KKL Centre)||2 Posts|
|Tourism Studies||2 Posts|
|Banking Technology||3 Posts|
|International Business||1 Post|
|Earth Sciences||3 Posts|
|Coastal Disaster Management (Andaman & Nicobar Islands)||1 Post|
|Ecology &Environmental Sciences||1 Post|
|Food Science & Technology||4 Posts|
|Politics and International Studies||3 Posts|
|Social Work||1 Post|
|Electronic Media & Mass Communication||1 Post|
|Nanoscience & Technology||1 Post|
|Green Energy Technology||1 Post|
|Computer Sciences||5 Post|
|Computer Sciences (KKL Centre)||5 Posts|
Educational Qualification: – Only Master degree holders in the relevant concern from the recognized university along with NET exam pass aspirants are capable of grabbing this opportunity.
Selection Process: – Selection Will Be Basic On Scrutiny of Applications, Written Examination and Interview Performance …
Pay scale: – Contenders who get the job will get Rs. 59,000/- per month as salary.
|General & OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST/PH All Women and Ex-servicemen||No fee|
The fee is to be paid through Demand Draft drawn in favor of the Finance Officer, Pondicherry University payable at Pondicherry from any Nationalized Bank.
How to Apply: –
- Open the official website of the Pondicherry University and go to the recent news section
- Now select career option, click read more and recruitment advertisement list appears
- Select “Advertisement Recruitment For Adhoc Teaching Positions At The Level Of Assistant Professor For The Academic Year 2017-18” from there and read the advertisement
- Then you have to click on Application option given below and a PDF file open on the screen with application form format or directly click the link given below
- After that download the form and take print out of it. Start filling the necessary details and attach the necessary documents with the form
- Paste the passport size photograph on given place and enclose the application in an envelope
- Mention the name of the post and postcode on the envelope and send it to the address given below.
“The Joint Registrar (Recruitment Cell)
R Venkataraman Nagar, Kalapet
Puducherry – 605 014, India”
Last date:- 28th July 2017
Parliament of India Recruitment 2017 is announced. Applications are invited by the Parliament of India in various
31 vacancies. those candidates are applied this junior clerk post visit the official website of the organization.
a student who wishes to apply for this job may go to the official website and apply before 9th August 2017. All related information of or these vacancies just like qualification, pay scale, age limit, are given below …
|Post name||Total vacancies||Salary||Age Limit|
|junior clerk||31||Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- per month||27 years|
- Candidates have to pursue Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from the recognized university with good academic records along with Certificate in computer course recognized by all India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course.
- Typing speed of the contenders is must be 40 words per minute in English/ Hindi and if you want to apply more Latest Government Jobs 2017 so you can apply for these jobs on this page and make your career in a government department.
Selection will be made on the basis of the performance in the preliminary examination. Selected contenders who pass in preliminary exam are called for the main exam.
How to Apply
- Open the official website of the Parliament of India which is “http://parliamentofindia.nic.in/”
- Then search the official link of the junior clerk recruitment from there and click on the link
- Read the notification very carefully. Now click on the appropriate link to fill online application form and form appears on the screen
- Enter all the details as asked on the screen and upload the documents and passport size image as prescribed on the screen
- Take a review of the form after completion and before submitting it
- Now press the submit button and at last take a print out of the form.
Last Date Of Apply:- 9th August 2017 is the last date of submission of the application form.
Job opening in the Uttar Pradesh police. good news for those candidate looking job in utter Pradesh, Utter Pradesh police Announced 3307 SI Posts. This post is male and female candidates. total seat 2400 for male and 600 for female. the review will take from July 17 to July 31, 2017.
More Information Visit Click Here
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board 3307 Posts Notification:-
- Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board
- Job Category: SI, Daroga Jobs
- Total Vacancies: 3307
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: gov.in
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Vacancy Details: – All various vacancy detail
|Name of the post||No. of posts (Male / Female)|
|Sub Inspector||2400 Male
|Platoon Commander||Male: 210|
|SI in Fire Service||Male: 97|
Candidates should have completed Graduation or any Post Graduation Degree from any recognized university or Institution.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34,800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- 1st Step: Written Exam.
- 2nd Step: Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- 3rd Step: Document Verification & Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- According to new rules of SI post, there is no interview
Physical Efficiency Test
- Race– Female Candidates run 2.4 Km. in 16 Minutes and for Male candidate run 4.8 Km. in 28 Minutes.
- Height– For Male- 168 cm. (160 cm Only for ST Category). and for Female Candidates- 152 cm. (147 cm Only for ST Category).
- Chest (for Male)- 79 cm. (Phulane Par 84 cm). and 77 cm only for ST Category.
All Candidates need to pay Rs. 400/-
Step to Fill the Application Form for SI/Daroga 3307 Posts 2017:-
- Candidates need to visit the official website
- Then click on Notification tab and
- After that click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill the application form with complete details from the official website
- Upload the recent photograph and other required document copies.
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the application form
- Download and take a print out of the form for Examination purpose.
We are providing here most brief details for the UP Police Si recruitment:
Last date for the application form: will be updated soon
Exam date: we aspect that in July end
But we give under some link so you can receive more details:
|Initial Date to Apply||coming soon|
|Last Date to apply||Updated Soon.|
|Exam Date||17 July to 31 July 2017|
|Official Notification| for Woman SI Posts||Click Here|
|Official Notification| for Man SI Posts||Click Here|
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
The Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati, is conducting the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) in 2018, registration for which will begin on 1 September 2017. The online application window will be open for over a month and close on 5 October. The official notification for GATE 2018, which includes the important dates for the exam, has been published on the website of the exam www.gate.iitg.ac.in.
GATE 2018 will begin on 3 February 2018 and conducted on four days, divided into two windows, 3-4 and 10-11. IIT Guwahati has not yet announced the exam schedule for GATE 2018, but the exam will be held for 23 disciplines across engineering.
The application process for GATE is being facilitated through the GATE Online Processing System (GOAPS). Following registration, candidates will be able to download the admit card for GATE 2018 from 5 January, while the results are expected to be declared on 17 March. The result for GATE 2017 was out on 26 March.
GATE 2018 answer key will be out by the third week of February.
GATE is conducted for admission to postgraduate engineering programs such as M.Tech, ME and Ph.D. at IITs, NITs, GIFTs and other technical institutes across India. GATE scores are also considered in the recruitment process of public sector undertakings including NTPC, OIL, and ONGC, among others. The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) and seven IITs jointly monitor the exam. The duration of each test is three hours, covering 100 marks. GATE scores are valid for a period of three years.
Informatics Assistant Recruitment 2018
Informatics Assistant Recruitment 2018 has been announced by the Department of Information technology and Communication in Rajasthan. DOITC functions under the State’s Planning Department, to provide state government a best in the class technical foundation so that govt.