Top 10 Medical Colleges in India 2016 Fee Structure & Admission
Top 10 Medical Colleges in India | Medical College Fee Structure | Medical College Admission | Top 10 Medical Colleges | Top 10 Medical Colleges in 2017 |Top 50 government medical colleges in India | Top government medical colleges in India for mbbs |Top 50 government medical colleges in India
Medical Colleges in India 2016
Science stream applicants will appear for the 12th Class 2016 exams looking for the 10 Faculties of Medicine in India. We give you here all the best schools of medical data such as tariff structure, admission procedure, etc. on this page. There are many faculties of medicine in India. Every candidate wants to get admission into the best medical college. To get admission in the best candidates colleges are forced to work hard in the + 2 exams 10 for graduation/post graduation from medical school.
Parents give a lot of thought and time to choose a college for your child. Curriculum, teaching standards, school infrastructure, fees, location, and safety are crucial to make this choice. By keeping all these views, we are here to provide a list of the best medical colleges in India. Candidates who are interested and want to make their future in the medical sector are required to have a complete knowledge of all faculties of medicine ranked in India. Candidates who want to become a doctor are required for admission to a university where education, fees, standard education, etc. are all better. For admission to the diploma, students must have to prepare to test medical income after standard 12. Students must have science with biology in the standard 12.
CPMT and CBSE are medical evidence at the national level after the 12th. Some colleges conduct their own entrance exams.
- B. B. S. (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) – 5.5 years
- D. S. (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) – 4 years
- H. M. S. (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery) – 5.5 years
- A. M. S. (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) – 5.5 years
- D. (Doctor of Medicine) – 3 years
- Sc Nursing – 4 years
- Pharm (Ayurvedic, Siddha Medicine) – 2 years
- P.T (Physiotherapy) – 4.5 years
TOP TEN MEDICAL COLLEGES IN INDIA
We Are Providing the Top 10 best Medical College In India.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi
- Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore
- Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune
- JIPMER College, Puducherry
- Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC), Delhi
- Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC), Delhi
- Madras Medical College, Chennai
- Grant Medical College, Mumbai
- Kasturba Medical College (KMC), Manipal
- Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute, Chennai
FEES STRUCTURE FOR MBBS: –
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi
Contributions must be paid in cash immediately after having been declared medically for the Medical Council of the Institute according to the following data:
Rs enrollment fee. 25.00 Rs + Hostel 990.00 Rent.
Rs deposit money. 100.00 Rs + Gymkhana expenses. 220.00
Rs matriculation. 1350.00 Rs + Bottom 1320.00 pot.
Laboratory costs Rs. It costs 90.00 + electricity Rs. 198.00
Rs students union dues. 63.00 + Mess Rs security. 500.00 (refundable) + Hostel Rs.1000.00 Security (refundable)
Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore
Colleges and Universities Rupees
Registration fee (per year) 3000
Other annual fees (including doctors’ fees, annual establishment fees) 15.105
Once in college admission fee 3,800
Payment to the University (including registration fees,
Administration, sports, and library) 12,445
Commission E-consortium 1000
Pension hostel-deposits and advances 10 000 4000
Monthly accounts 6000 4000