Prime Minister Rozgar Yojana Loan 2017 Application Form, (PMRY) Scheme
Prime Minister Rozgar Yojana Loan 2017
Hello, friends, Do you know the loan of Prime Minister Rozgar Yojana 2017? Do you want to know If so, you are on the right page? Since 1993, Prime Minister Rozgar Yojana has been implemented. From day to day, unemployment increases in our country, so this pattern arises.
This Yojana is specially designed to offer self-employment to young people educated during the 8th period of the plan. Now, some parameters of this scheme are modified by the government as required. Changes are made in the eligibility conditions, such as age limit, qualification, reservation, preferences and many others. All of these changes are listed below. You must read the following page to collect these details.
- Candidates Have must be the 8th pass.
- Any Candidate is trained In any trade for the at least 6-month course for government-approved institutions.
- Candidate must have 18 to 35 For PMRY.
- 10 Years age relaxation will be given to SC/STs, ex-servicemen, physically handicapped and women.
Other Eligibility Conditions
- Family Income Of beneficiaries does not have More Than 40000 P.A.
- Stay as same permanent resident More Than 3 Year.
- The candidate does not have defaulter to any nationalized bank/financial institution/ cooperative bank.
Activities covered by Prime Minister Rozgar Yojana Loan
All economically viable activities are covered, including agriculture and related activities. Direct agricultural operations like agriculture, the purchase of manure, etc. They are not included in this Yojana.
- No collateral for project up to Rs.1 lakh.
- Use Collateral More Than 1 lacks.
Subsidy & Margin Money
- Subsidy Given By the 15% Of The Project Cost and margin money entrepreneur varying is the 5% to 16.25% Of the Project Cost.
Rate of interest & Repayment Schedule
- Normal rate Charge applicable.
- Payment schedule range is 3 to 7 year.
- The District Industry Centres
- Directorates of Industries
- First Priority To poor section and poor women also.
- SC/ST – 22.5% reservation
- OBC – 27%
North Eastern Region Relaxation
- Maximum Age – 40 Year
- Group Fincieing up to 5 lakhs .
- The subsidy is 15%.
pmry loan application form, pmry loan online application 2017, pmry loan online application 2018 pmry loan online application, pmry loan scheme, pmry loan scheme last date, pmry scheme for educated unemployed youths